Nizza Mosaic Studio and Gallery Policies
There are classes available for beginning students as well as for intermediate and experienced mosaicists who wish to experiment with different materials, styles, tools, and techniques or just refine their skills.
Our objective for each student who enrolls in a class is:
* Complete the entire project themselves with the guidance of an experienced instructor.
* They take home an entirely finished class project to enjoy themselves, or to present as a gift.
* Leave each class with sufficient knowledge to create similar projects with professional results.
Some students may need additional time to complete their project between sessions. Studio time is available for enrolled students (please ask your instructor about studio time). Students may also opt to take their projects home and work on them there.
For day-long classes, 30 minutes will be allotted for lunch. You may bring a brown bag from home, or a menu from a nearby restaurant will be available, and lunches will be delivered.
Some classes may require you to bring a couple of items from home.
NOTE: there is a minimum number of students required for each of the classes, there is a better chance that the class won’t have to be cancelled if you refer us or bring your family and friends with you.
* To register for a class, please call us at (281) 787-2472 with your information.
* Tuition should be paid in full at time of registration, in order to hold your place in the class.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
Nizza Mosaic Studio and Gallery has the right to cancel any class. If we have to cancel a class you will receive a full refund, or credit for another class of your choice.
* If you have registered for a class and must cancel, you must do so within 14 days of the scheduled class date in order to receive a full refund (minus a $15.00 processing fee).
* If you must cancel a class within 10 days of class date, you will receive a credit of 80% of the total cost of the class (minus a $15.00 processing fee), or you may elect to apply your total refund toward another scheduled class (minus a $15.00 processing fee).
* If you must cancel a class within 5 days of the class date, no credits or refunds will be given.